Get more small businesses to go global with DHL. DHL Express was looking to completely revamp their Flash-based web portal for new and existing customers. They sought out rbb to provide not only counsel on best practices but also a forward-thinking, design-savvy approach to rebuild the website from scratch.
- Put the customer first, always, by identifying the main aspects of the average DHL customer’s needs and building the website around that.
- This process also uncovered that almost 50% of customers used mobile devices to access DHL’s website.
- Intensive press relations with creative integration.
- Top 5 video series
- Manage Twitter (service/marketing)
- Creative assets: infographics, gifs, etc.
- Delivered a completely fresh, original and modern design that would be both eye-catching and easy-to-navigate.
- Created a thought leadership blog that would promote DHL’s expertise in their industry and provide valuable knowledge to their customers.
- Completely overhauled the instructional portion of the DHL website to make learning about working with DHL a breeze.
- Integrated a news aggregator, which would provide customers with the latest news in the shipping industry.
rbb created an award-winning website redesign for DHL Express using digital and design best practices, including more engaging visuals, which were boosted with social media support.
Driven to Video Blogs
in Average Time Visitors Spent on “Vlog” Pages vs. Blogs