Foster relationships between members of Thomson Reuters’ global communications team.
Empower team members to become strategically and operationally in-sync.
Rapidly accelerate performance and consistently deliver higher business results.
Break-Out Strategy: Reimagine a Retreat
Create The Idea Factory – a branded series of corporate summits to engage with more than 400+ communicators throughout Thomson Reuters worldwide so they act as a unified team and effectively lead internal communications.
- rbb designed a number of corporate summits: a global summit in NY, followed by regional summits in the U.S., Great Britain, and Asia
- Created agenda based on audit survey of participants to determine baseline of knowledge and effective team skills
- Curated a two-day retreat with internal and external speakers; interactive exercises and team building activities
- Based on first summit’s success, regional summits were built as follow-ups to the main event and customized for regional differences
- All events included 30- and 60-day follow-up activities to extend participants’ engagement
of the 400+ managers joined the program
pieces of crowdsourced content/engagement