rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple: Do you have a genuine interest in pursuing the following as a career? Public relations, creative services, social media, digital marketing, digital/web development or advertising?
Solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, playing well with others is a must. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. Please note: rbb has made selections for the summer 2018 internship program. The upcoming deadlines for consideration are as follows:
- Applications for rbb’s summer 2018 internship – CLOSED *However, we are still open to a Video Production Intern and Advertising Account Services Intern
- Applications for rbb’s fall internship – due by Friday, June 8, 2018
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, availability for an in-person (or Skype) interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
We are still on the lookout for the following roles for summer:
Video Production Intern: Join rbb’s Digital Park team to aid in developing video and content across social media (and more) for the agency and its client brands across corporate, B2B and consumer sectors. Send resume and sample of work or link to online portfolio to email@example.com along with your availability for an in-person interview.
- Video editing capabilities (Final Cut Pro X and/or Adobe Premiere)
- Video filming capabilities (optional, but a nice perk)
- Experience or interest in managing video production
- Strong writing and communications skills (for memos, scripts, timelines, etc.)
- Strong multitasking skills
- Leadership skills and a self-starter attitude
Advertising Account Services Intern: Join rbb’s OutOfTheBlue Advertising team to help execute integrated creative campaigns for clients in the B2B and consumer sectors. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for an in-person interview.
- Strong writing, communication, and proof-reading skills
- Professional demeanor; sound judgment; attention to detail
- Business common sense; time management skills
- Creative eye and critical thinking skills
- Proactive nature and willingness to assist
- Studying communications, advertising, marketing or similar degree; industry experience via a previous internship or school organization can also be considered
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office software (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint) needed
- Proficiency with Mac OS