rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple: Do you have a genuine interest in pursuing the following as a career? Public relations, creative services, social media, digital marketing, digital/web development or advertising?
Solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, playing well with others is a must. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. Please note: rbb has made selections for the spring 2018 internship program. The upcoming deadlines for consideration are as follows:
- Applications for rbb’s spring 2018 internship
- Applications for rbb’s summer 2018 internship – due by March 30, 2018
- Applications for rbb’s fall internship – due by July 31, 2018
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, availability for an in-person (or Skype) interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Also Available: Creative Services Intern
Join rbb’s Creative Services team to help executive creative and visual solutions for the agency and its client brands across corporate, B2B and consumer sectors. Send resume and sample of work or link to online portfolio to email@example.com along with your availability for an in-person interview.
- Availability of approx. 20 hours a week
- Studying graphic design or similar degree in visual communication
- Advanced Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office software (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint) needed