MIAMI, March 6, 2014 – rbb Public Relations’ Travel & Leisure Practice was the recipient of two coveted Platinum Awards at the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International’s (HSMAI) Adrian Awards annual gala held February 24th in New York City. HSMAI’s Adrian Awards honor exceptional public relations, advertising and digital marketing campaigns in the hospitality, travel and tourism industries.
rbb was recognized with five awards overall. In addition to two Platinum distinctions for its work with Homewood Suites by Hilton, the agency received two Gold and one Silver award for campaigns for Home2 Suites by Hilton, AMResorts and Homewood Suites by Hilton.
“rbb is committed to developing campaigns that break through the clutter to drive meaningful communications and measurable business outcomes for our clients,” said Lisa Ross, president, rbb Public Relations. “It is an honor to work with companies like Homewood Suites by Hilton, AMResorts and Home2 Suites by Hilton on campaigns that are recognized by our peers and hospitality professionals as among the industry’s best, and I congratulate our talented account teams whose commitment and collaboration contributed to these award wins.”
The Platinum Awards went to Homewood Suites by Hilton and rbb for the following campaigns:
- Military Marketing – Thanking the 25 million Americans who have served, the campaign recognized and rewarded the sacrifice of our armed forces members. Creating lasting memories via a surprise military family reunion, building online communities for information-sharing and supporting partnerships that made vacations more affordable, the program delivered more than 78 million media impressions and received recognition from The White House blog.
- Dual Brand Development – Demonstrating thought leadership, and innovative design and development strategies, the campaign netted an impressive 355 percent increase in secured stories.
Additional winning HSMAI entries for rbb included:
- Gold: Feature Placement, Print Trade – Home2 Suites by Hilton
- Gold: Feature Placement, Print Consumer – AMResorts
- Silver: Feature Placement, Print Trade – Homewood Suites by Hilton
rbb’s winning campaigns were reviewed by HSMAI’s Adrian Award judges who chose from more than 1,000 entries from hospitality companies and marketing organizations worldwide, and each program reflects unique communications goals and outcomes in the areas of brand building, community engagement, and consumer outreach.
About rbb Public Relations
rbb is a marketing communications firm and four-time U.S. Agency of the Year. As the Champion of Breakout Brands, rbb inspires companies with insights on creating customer passion to increase sales. rbb’s multicultural staff delivers award-winning creativity, media relations, corporate counsel, product introductions, digital media, content creation and results/analytics. Specialty practices include consumer products/services, travel, health, sports & entertainment, B2B, and higher education. For more information, call (305) 448-7450.