MIAMI – January 2016 – rbb Communications received eight Gold, Silver and Bronze Adrian Awards from the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) for its public relations campaigns on behalf of four of its clients – AMResorts, Hampton by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton. The Adrian Awards are the largest and most prestigious global travel marketing competition. The winning programs were chosen from more than 1,000 entries submitted by hospitality companies and marketing organizations worldwide.
“The Adrian Awards represent the very best in hospitality marketing, and we are honored that rbb received a multitude of awards in this year’s competition,” said Lisa Ross, president of rbb Communications. “We strive to create marketing campaigns that reach consumers and influence purchase decisions. It’s very rewarding to have our efforts to deliver meaningful results against clients’ goals be recognized.”
Adrian award wins included:
- Gold (in two categories), New Resort “Proposes” to Soon-To-Be-Weds with Unique Offer Tied to Engagement Season – rbb launched the “Love it, Book it & Get More” campaign for Secrets Resorts & Spas timed at the start of engagement season. The campaign was credited with driving 17.9K ad click-throughs, 10 new wedding bookings, more than 500 contest entries and nearly 3 million impressions.
- Gold and Silver, Hampton by Hilton Uncovers and Inspires a New Type of Traveler: The “Seekender – rbb launched an integrated PR campaign positioning Hampton by Hilton as the catalyst for weekend exploration by creating the Seekender, a new kind of traveler taking advantage of weekends to embark on adventures. We partnered with influencers already embracing the Seekender lifestyle for exciting content that inspired others. In just 15 days, the campaign reached more than half a million people via social media and a dedicated microsite.
- Gold, Homewood Makes its Mark on the Magic City – To support Homewood Suites’ launch of their upscale extended-stay brand into Latin America, rbb leveraged timing of the Hotel Opportunities Latin American (HOLA) conference. Securing a speaking opportunity in front of hundreds of influential developers at the conference followed by a tour of the brand’s Latin American prototype and features in the region’s largest English and Spanish newspapers enabled rbb to exceed program goals.
- Bronze, AMResorts Guilt Trip Into a Moms Escape Opportunity by Reimagining the Traditional FAM Trip – rbb saw an opportunity for Dreams Resorts & Spas to inspire women by making stress-free vacations a possibility, whether a girls’ getaway or family adventure, and the evolutionary Moms Escape campaign was born. rbb surpassed program goals by hosting influencers at Dreams and securing more than 22 million social media impressions from the visit.
- Bronze, Home2 by Hilton Hits 50 – To showcase the opening of the 50th hotel less than five years after welcoming its first guests and the brand’s overall rapid expansion, rbb garnered a placement in a key trade publication with a qualified readership of current and prospective owners.
- Bronze, Home2 Suites by Hilton 50 Acts of Kindness – rbb drove awareness of a community “Thank You” initiative through creative media tactics that resulted in 87 million media impressions and engaged 700 volunteers who contributed more than 1,000 service hours to the project.
- Bronze, Homewood Suites by Hilton Make a Travel Moment – Aimed at reaching America’s military and their families, rbb launched the “Make a Travel Moment” campaign, an extension of the brand’s existing partnership with the United Service Organizations (USO). The campaign garnered nearly 278 million media impressions and directly reached 500 military members and families.
To learn more about rbb Communications or our Breakout Brands strategy, click here and download a full report.
About rbb Communications:
rbb is a marketing communications firm and four-time U.S. Agency of the Year. As the Champion of Breakout Brands, rbb inspires companies with insights on creating customer passion to increase sales. rbb’s multicultural staff delivers award-winning creativity, media relations, corporate counsel, influencer engagement, internal communications, product introductions, digital media, content creation and results/analytics. Specialty practices include consumer products/services, travel & leisure, health, sports & entertainment, professional services and higher education. For more information, call (305) 448-7450.