rbb Communications, a leading national integrated communications firm and four-time ‘Agency of the Year,’ promoted several staff members within its family of brands that includes Digital Park, SpiderBoost Communications and OutOfTheBlue Advertising.
The rbb promotions include: Rafael Sangiovanni to senior digital producer, Michael Radlick to account executive, Rashid Saker to director of operations and Diane Galvez to accounting manager, as well as Danielle Salerno, a team member of OutOfTheBlue Advertising, to account executive.
“These skilled individuals have been fundamental to our agency’s growth, and ability to deliver personal client service, best practices and bottom-line results,” said Lisa Ross, president of rbb Communications. “I am confident their contributions and professional development will continue and help further cement rbb as an integrated communications leader.”
- Sangiovanni, senior digital producer, is a pivotal member of the rbb’s Digital Park division. He’s involved in nearly all aspects of executing clients’ digital campaigns as a production manager, video and graphics producer, content writer and editor. Sangiovanni also delivers award-winning results for his clients creating programs, websites and applications across multiple sectors.
- Radlick, account executive, provides media relations and marketing support in the B2B and consumer sectors to clients at regional and national levels. He works across a variety of industries including hospitality and higher education.
- Saker, director of operations for rbb’s Miami and Fort Lauderdale offices, was central in launching the Fort Lauderdale outpost in 2016. Saker oversees all administrative operations including IT, staff support and procurement, and is currently working on the firm’s expansion into the Northeast.
- Galvez, accounting manager, brings decades of bookkeeping experience in both an agency-setting and the private sector. Galvez currently oversees accounting and administrative services for rbb, SpiderBoost Communications and OutOfTheBlue Advertising.
- Salerno, account executive at OutOfTheBlue Advertising, serves as a day-to-day client liaison for all creative and strategic needs. She currently services clients in the travel and tourism, insurance, and real estate development industries. Her responsibilities include supporting and propelling brand identities through diverse marketing and advertising activities, and overseeing social media management.
rbb Communications has experienced significant growth over in the past year to enhance its service offering and depth of knowledge across marketing disciplines. This includes the recent acquisitions of OutOfTheBlue Advertising, a creative shop, and SpiderBoost Communications, a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO and web/app development. Additionally, the firm has recently begun work with brands including Pritikin Longevity Center and Spa, Florida Crystals, Florida City Gas and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Head shots available upon request.
About rbb Communications:
rbb is an integrated communications agency that champions breakout brands. Through proprietary research, rbb inspires companies with insights to create customer passion that delivers bottom line results. rbb’s family of brands offer media relations, digital marketing, influencer engagement, corporate communications, social media management and creative services/advertising. Specialty practices include consumer products/services, travel & leisure, health, food and beverage, entertainment, professional services, and higher education. With offices in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, the firm also has an international network that extends across more than 50 countries through its partnership in PROI Worldwide, the largest global network of independent communications agencies. For more information, call (305) 448-7450.