rbb Communications, a leading integrated communications firm and four-time ‘Agency of the Year,’ welcomed new team members to its family of brands and promoted three professionals. The staff expansion supports the firm’s continued strong growth, which includes the recent addition of nine equity partners, and the formation of Reputation & Risk Advisors, a new crisis and issues management division that joins the rbb Family of Brands: Digital Park, Spiderboost Communications and OutOfTheBlue Advertising.
“Strategically growing the agency and adding talent with diversified skill sets fuels our ability to deliver award-winning campaigns for clients,” said Lisa Ross, president of rbb Communications. “rbb is committed to investing in resources and rewarding efforts that maintain our high standard of client service and drive consistent results, both key ingredients to our success.”
The following new staff members will be based in rbb’s Miami and Fort Lauderdale offices:
- Nicole Fry, senior account executive, focuses on corporate, tech and B2B communications. She specializes in developing strategic media relations, internal communications and event marketing campaigns. She began her career in New York, where she worked with technology start-ups and proudly led a winning SABRE Campaign of the Year in the technology sector.
- Kristine Janata, assistant account executive, provides media relations and administrative support for a variety of clients in the real estate and travel sectors. Previously, she served as a copy editor and web reporter for news outlets in Central Florida.
- George Protopapadakis, assistant account executive, works with clients across real estate, professional services, and higher education industries. His prior experience includes developing digital copy and content, managing media outreach and marketing activities for various companies.
The three team members receiving promotions include: Luisa Yen to account manager, and Hannah Bursack and Victoria Gomez to account executive.
- Luisa Yen becomes an account manager based on her success creating and implementing strategic, award-winning strategic communications campaigns for rbb’s travel, education and healthcare clients. She specializes in integrated marketing strategies targeting multi-cultural audiences. Yen also drives influencer, celebrity and affinity partnerships and activations, that include social and digital content integrations for a variety of clients.
- Hannah Bursack moves to an account executive position to manage broader media and influencer relations programs for rbb’s national and regional healthcare clients. She successfully develops relationships with top tier reporters and influencers to secure meaningful exposure for her clients, while providing creative insight for their digital platforms.
- Victoria Gomez becomes an account executive bringing her media relations expertise to clients in the entertainment, arts, technology and travel industries. She supports integrated campaigns from conception to execution, focusing on media relations and influencer engagement and activations.
Headshots available upon request.
About rbb Communications
rbb is a leading integrated communications agency that champions breakout brands. Through proprietary research, rbb inspires companies with insights to create customer passion that delivers bottom line results. rbb’s family of brands offers media relations, digital marketing, influencer engagement, corporate communications, social media management and creative services/advertising.
Specialty practices include consumer products/services, travel, health, entertainment, professional services, real estate, higher education and reputation management. With offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, New Jersey and Los Angeles, the firm also has international reach across more than 100 cities in 50 countries through its partnership in PROI Worldwide, the largest global network of independent communications agencies. For more information, visit www.rbbcommunications.com or call (305) 448-7450.