Join rbb, four-time PR agency of the year, and jump start your career in communications. If you have impeccable grammar, learn quickly, have a mastery of Microsoft Office and embrace hard work, we want to meet you.
rbb is consistently named one of the best places to work in Florida and across the country.
Enjoy an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless customizable benefits — including 100% healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.
- College graduate with minimum 1 year PR experience (internships count!)
- Flawless grammar and experience with AP Style
- Perfect proofreading skills
- Resourceful with the ability to make smart decisions quickly
- Desire to learn and grow with one of the country’s top PR agencies
- Bilingual is a bonus (English/Spanish)
APPLY TODAY and join our employee-driven, creative and career accelerating agency. To apply, pitch us on why we should hire you and email resume and availability to interview in person to email@example.com with “AAE Candidate” in the subject line.
Senior Account Executives
The hunt is on for two stars to join the rbb family. We are seeking two experienced senior account executives, one with B2B experience and the other with travel, consumer and lifestyle experience.
Join an award-winning marketing communications agency that nurtures its employees. Everyone at rbb enjoys a rewarding work environment serving major national and regional clients across various industries, competitive salary and endless customized benefits — including healthcare, 401K with match, creative perks, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and continuous career growth.
rbb’s new SAEs will work in teams, provide smart and creative counsel to clients, pitch high level media, support development of strategic plans and new business, and manage internal account teams. Simply put, these pros needs to be able to drive some serious results.
- Five years of agency experience; bachelor’s degree or higher
- Established national media contacts and pitching experience
- Polished and persuasive writing skills
- Great attitude, team mentality, fun to work with
- Solid references
APPLY TODAY and join our employee-driven, creative and career accelerating agency. To apply, pitch us on why we should hire you, and email resume and availability to interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.