With our summer interns starting this week, I’m excited about all the opportunities that lay ahead of them. Being a part of the rbb team is rewarding in so many ways, but being co-manager of rbb’s internship program has its very own rewards.
rbb interns have opportunities like no other – they are a part of the team, the rewards are endless and we pride ourselves on giving interns a real world experience.
Interns participate in professional development programs, own their own projects, pitch media and much more.
So, what does it take to secure one of the coveted positions?
- A genuine interest in public relations and pursuing it as your career.
- Solid grammar skills. Break out your AP Stylebook, because you will need it!
- Resourcefulness. Can you find quick and clever ways to solve a problem on your own?
- Professionalism, both in your demeanor and dress.
- The ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Fearlessness. Are you ready to speak to the media?
- A thirst for knowledge.
Are you ready to unlock your future in PR? Check out rbb’s career page and apply!
What is your best advice for PR pros just starting out?